This scholarship will apply to students this year who have a mobility disability, excelled academically.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year’s Foot Care Facts Scholarship Fund.
We wish all students good luck and hope you are the winner this year.
The Foot Care Facts Scholarship Fund now provides students with the opportunity to earn two $500 scholarships per year*.
To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and create a piece of content between 1000-2000 words on the subject. “ What do you think about the beauty of the feet ?”.
Deadline: June 10, 2017. We will choose the winner by Jun 15, 2017 and the check will be mailed out by June 20, 2017. ( $500 check will be sent directly to your college. We run our scholarship program every year.)
Students participating must meet the following criteria:
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in your submission.
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
How to Submit your Application
Firstly, write an article of 1000-2000 words long and submit to us via a word .doc file. Additionally, please add the URL to your website (If you have any).
When you will be done with these steps, email us at Scholarships@footcarefacts.net with all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Personal Details (First & Lastname, Phone, and Address).
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Any document which can proof that you are a Student.
By submitting your article, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotions and marketing purposes.